Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation
Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation is a natural procedure which benefits not only your face but your whole body. Internal imbalances affect your skin condition and may lead to dryness, facial lines, drooping or sagging. Thus, Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation is a treatment of the whole body, which corrects the imbalances and slows down aging process.
Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation, unlike common plastic surgery, is a non-invasive procedure. It is based on the ancient Chinese wisdom of longevity, beauty and harmony. It is a completely natural and organic process, which makes your face and whole body refreshed and rejuvenated.
Benefits of Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation
- Helps to eliminate fine lines and diminish deep wrinkles.
- Assists to reduce double chin, bags and sagging.
- Facilitates scars healing.
- Tightens pores and helps acne caused by hormonal imbalance.
- Increases local blood and lymph circulation.
- Improves collagen/elastin production and muscle tone.
- Provides more radiance to the skin.
Overall, one’s skin condition is a reflection of one’s internal health issues. Therefore, by working on those issues acupuncture
- Reduces stress, helps depression, and promotes total health and well-being.
- Affects various gynecological issues.
- Treats most digestive issues.
- Helps sinus congestions and headaches (except for severe migraine).
- Improves metabolism.
- Benefits eyes and ears.
Each session consists of:
- Body acupuncture to correct overall imbalance in your body
- Facial and ear (auricular) acupuncture
- Facial acupressure and massage with organic creams
- Skin hydration using essential oils.
Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation is a holistic, gradual treatment and, thus, it is not an “overnight fix”. The procedure is an accumulative process, which requires a series of subsequent treatments (weekly treatments are recommended). Typically, during weekly treatments, the significant changes in appearance and overall health improvement can be observed after fifth or seventh sessions.
- Colds or flu
- Migraines (we treat migraines first and, then, focus on facial rejuvenation)
- Acute herpes outbreak
- Acute allergic reaction
- Hypertension (we treat high blood pressure first and, then, focus on facial rejuvenation)
* Caution is advised for patients with Graves Disease, Cushing’s syndrome and Addison’s disease.
contact phone 1-646-549-8746